Drop Shipping Flow
- Please order by e-mail as usual.
- At this time, please let us know your customer’s name and address to send the package.
- We calculate the estimate and let you know. Drop shipping handling fee (500 JPY per delivery) will be included.
- You complete the payment.
- We will ship the product to your customer. The lead time to shipment is about one week. (It may change according to the order contents)
- We tell you a tracking number of EMS etc., so please refer to it.
We will send packages by EMS to your customer.
For small orders, two more choices will be added. When the load weight is 2 kg or less, you can select the shipping method from EMS, Registered AIR Small Packet (ePacket) or “International ePacket Light“.
Before you use this drop shipping service, you must check if these shipping methods are available in the destination country or region. Even if delivery is possible, we can’t ship to conflict areas where luggage can not be tracked.
Also, there is a limit on weight or size of a package, please check the details of the three shipping methods on the following WEB pages.
- [EMS] http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/index_en.html
- [List of Countries and Areas] http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/country/index_en.html
- [Registered AIR Small Packet (ePacket)] http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/service/epacket_en.html
- [International ePacket Light] http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/service/epacketlight_en.html
- [List of Countries and Areas] http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/deli_days/normal/shikoku_en.html
2. Shipping Cost
Shipping costs are depend on the rules of each shipping method. Please click “Shipping Cost” below and check the price lists of shipping fee to each region.
The shipping fees of EMS, e-Packet (Registered AIR Small Packet) and ePacket Light (International ePacket Light) to each region when using our drop shipping service are as follows.
The weight in the table is not the weight of the products but the weight of the whole load including the packaging materials. So, the total weight will depend on order contents. We will inform you the actual shipping cost for each order individually after calculating.
For loads over 2 kg, only EMS is available.
(For your information, our products will be shipped from Ehime (in northwestern Shikoku Island), Japan.)
3. Other Costs Related to Drop Shipping
- Drop shipping handling fee is 500 JPY per delivery.
- Customs duty and Value Added Tax (VAT) in importing country are your burden.Please contact the customs authorities of the country about those.
- The consumption tax in Japan is exempt.
- Registered AIR Small Packet (ePacket) will be compensated for damage insurance up to 6,000 yen.
- No damage insurance for International ePacket Light.
- Because we have to do tax exemption processing according to Japanese tax system and law, we refuse to enter a price lower than actual on an invoice.
- EMS insurance must be added. [Insurance Program] http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/service/damage_en.html
- In principle, we cannot issue a certificate (Certificate of Origin, JAS organic certificate etc.) and send it to your customer. If it’s needed, please contact us.
4. Lead Time and Shipping Period
When using this service, you don’t necessarily have stock of Matcha.
The Matcha will be grinded at our factory after you receive an order from your customer.
(So, it’s always fresh as Matcha gets prepared after your order is confirmed.)
Therefore, we will ship within one week after your payment is completed.
If the quantity is large, it will be shipped within two weeks.
After shipment, cancellation of an order and return of goods are not acceptable. Also, a refund from us is impossible.
5. Making a Private Label with our OEM Service
These conditions 1-5 are our basic conditions, and it’s negotiable to change or adjust them.
Other Important Matters
In order to use our Drop Shipping service, you need to confirm the following points 1-2 and agree in advance.
1. Sender Information
According to the rule of post office, name of sender to be printed on dispatch note of ePacket or EMS, air waybill, invoice etc. will be your name (or your company name) and address and phone number of sender will be our address and phone numberbelow. Otherwise, the post office won’t accept a package.
In addition, even if something happens and your customers contact us directly, we can’t answer anything. Your customer must contact us through you.
- ADDRESS: 1-8-13, Ikku-cho, Niihama City, Ehime, 7920025, Japan
- TEL: +81-897-33-0858
If there’s no problem, you will need to sign a consent form (we will send you a template) which includes a content that you permit things like below and submit it to us in advance.
- KOGETSUEN INC. will be your agent.
- KOGETSUEN INC. will ship products to your customer using your name.
- Your customer must contact KOGETSUEN INC. through you.
2. List of Products for Japanese Tax Office
When we ship our products to your customer, the price on invoice of EMS etc. should be the one you sold to your customer, otherwise your customer will know the wholesale price.
However, we must fill in the wholesale price in an application for tax exemption to Japanese tax office.
Therefore, you and we need to exchange a brief documents (we will send you a template) which indicates a list of names and prices of the product, and we keep it for an application for tax exemption.
- If a wholesale price of our Uji Matcha product “ABC” is 1,000 JPY, and you sell it to your customer at 2,000 JPY as your Uji Matcha product named “EFG”,
- to your customer: The price on the invoice is written as “2,000 JPY”.
- to Japanese tax office: The price we apply for tax exemption must be the wholesale price “1,000 JPY”.
We need to make a simple document like below.
The price of these documents should be written in JPY (Japanese yen) so as not to be affected by fluctuations in the exchange rate.
If you have any questions or consultations about adjustment, please feel free to contact us.
- E-MAIL : email@example.com
[note] We do not have any employees who can speak English, but we can email you back in English.